Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS:Concept Map And Analysis
Your assignment woes ends here!
Concept Map And Analysis
Create a concept map graphic and write a 2-4 page narrative on the patient scenario presented in Assessment Case Study: Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Concept Map. Base your report on the information provided in the case study and your own research of 3-5 evidence-based resources.
In this assessment, you will apply evidence-based practice and personalized care concepts to ensure quality care and improve the health of a single patient. The concept map that you will create is an example of a visual tool that you can use for patient and family education.
The charge nurse at the wellness center has sent you an email to request that you review a patient file before the patient arrives at the clinic. She has asked you to put together a concept map for your patient’s care plan. The concept map is intended to help you think through the best strategy for your patient’s care and for subsequent use for patient education. In addition, the nurse needs a narrative report that describes your patient with up to five diagnoses, in order of urgency.
You are a nurse at a community wellness center who has received a request for patient case review and preparation for an upcoming appointment.
Review the Assessment Case Study: Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Concept Map media activity.
Create your concept map and narrative as separate parts of your document. Be sure to note where you must include your evidence-based support and clarify your strategies for communicating information to the patient and the patient’s family.
Integrate relevant evidence from 3-5 current scholarly or professional sources to support your assertions.
Part 1: Concept Map
- Develop a graphical concept map for the patient based on the best available evidence for treating your patient’s health, economic, and cultural needs.
- Many organizations use the spider style of concept maps (see the Taylor and Littleton-Kearney article for an example).
- The Assessment Case Study: Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Concept Map, which includes an example of a concept map, may help you prepare your assessment.
- If a particular style of concept map is used in your current care setting, you may use it in this assessment.
Part 2: Narrative Report
- Develop a narrative (2-4 pages) for your concept map.
- Analyze the needs of a patient and his or her family to ensure that the intervention in the concept map will be relevant and appropriate for their beliefs, values, and lifestyle.
- Consider how your patient’s economic situation and relevant environmental factors may have contributed to your patient’s current condition or could affect future health.
- Consider how your patient’s culture or family should inform your concept map.
- Determine the value and relevance of the evidence you used as the basis of your concept map.
- Explain why your evidence is valuable and relevant to your patient’s case.
- Explain why each piece of evidence is appropriate for the health issue you are addressing and for the unique situation of your patient and the family.
- Propose relevant and measurable criteria for evaluating the outcomes the patient needs to achieve.
- Explain why your proposed criteria are appropriate and useful measures of success.
- Explain how you will communicate specific aspects of the concept map to your patient and the family in an ethical, culturally sensitive, and inclusive way. Ensure that your strategies:
- Promote honest communications.
- Facilitate sharing only the information you are required and permitted to share.
- Are mindful of your patient’s culture.
- Enable you to make complex medical terms and concepts understandable to your patient and his or her family, regardless of language, abilities, or educational level.
- Organization: Use the following headings for your Diabetes Patient Concept Map assessment:
- Concept Map.
- Patient Needs Analysis.
- Value and Relevance of the Evidence.
- Proposed Criteria for Patient Outcome Evaluation.
- Patient and Family Communication Plan.
- Length: Your concept map should fit on one page (possibly a horizontal layout) and your narrative report will be 2-4 double-spaced pages, not including title and reference pages.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- APA Format: Your title and reference pages must follow current APA format and style guidelines. The body of your paper does not need to conform to APA guidelines. Do make sure that it is clear, persuasive, organized, and well written, without grammatical, punctuation, or spelling errors. You also must cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
SCORE A+ WITH HELP FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS: ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!